Association “Bokaya” and Association “Tinerii 3D” carried out a mobility of youth workers as part of the project “Let’s do it together – a green future for our planet”, №2022-1-BG01-KA151-YOU-000065456.
The mobility took place in the city of Vidin, Bulgaria, where a total of 4 young people from Romania and Bulgaria participated in activities related to informal methods of educational and professional development, upgraded their knowledge about the influence of social media and platforms and the need for digital skills and digital communication.
The youth workers took part in many activities, here are some of them:
• Educational activities
- Screening and discussion of the prepared videos
- Social media
- Media consumption and “influencers”.
- Preferred digital devices, communication apps, video platforms and social networks
- Social platforms and their importance in the lives of young people – YouTube, Flickr, Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok, Twitter, etc.
• Trainings, Role playing games, Workshop for ideas
• Seminars on topics:
- Theme 1: Self-efficacy in the use of technologies for personal and professional development
- Topic 2: Degrees of digitality and the conflict with reality
- Topic 3: Skills for good digital communication – moral content filters
- Topic 4: Digital culture and new values – pros and cons
- Topic 5: Data and digital information – freedom of expression or lack of a sense of boundaries
- Topic 6: Legal and moral aspects
The training for youth workers took place in the period 17.06.2023-30.06.2023.
Project implementation period: 01.06.2022-31.08.2023
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.