Project “Let’s do it together – a green future for our planet”, №2022-1-BG01-KA151-YOU-000065456, is being implemented.
Beneficiary: “Bokaya” Association
Partner: Tinerii 3D Association
Implementation period: 01.06.2022-31.08.2023
The mobility of youth workers in the city of Vidin, Bulgaria is about to take place, where 4 young people from the organizations Asociația Tinerii 3D (Crajova, Romania) and “Bokaya” Association (Vidin, Bulgaria) will be involved in activities related to informal and non-formal educational and professional development methods, built on their knowledge of the impact of social media and platforms and the need for digital skills and digital communication.
Part of the planned activities in which the youth workers will take part are:
• Educational activities
• Discussions, trainings, role-playing games and workshops
• Seminars on topics:
- Theme 1: Self-efficacy in the use of technologies for personal and professional development
- Topic 2: Degrees of digitality and the conflict with reality
- Topic 3: Skills for good digital communication – moral content filters
- Topic 4: Digital culture and new values – pros and cons
- Topic 5: Data and digital information – freedom of expression or lack of a sense of boundaries
- Topic 6: Legal and moral aspects
The training for youth workers will take place in Vidin in the period from 17.06.2023 to 30.06.2023.
Funded by the European Union. Views and opinions expressed are however those of the author(s) only and do not necessarily reflect those of the European Union or the European Education and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA). Neither the European Union nor EACEA can be held responsible for them.